Well, it would have to be Sefton’s.
I’m sorry to be predictable, but I have to say that I enjoyed this thread enough to want to go back to it after NaPo — not to read it for the first time, but to savour it.
I don’t think I was alone. Kudos, Sef!
See for yourselves:
- Spectacle, Plot and Metaphor
- Executive’s Chorus in the 95th Minute
- Detective’s Monologue from Aficionados of the Wild Style
- The Law of Large Numbers
- Juice Bar Monologue from Hot Girl Speaks
- Color Timing
- Detective’s Valedictory from Aficionados of the Wild Style
- A Moon and Ten Days